In conjunction with Pharmavaccs, we provide a complete travel health service, including:-
· An extensive range of vaccines- Cholera, Diphtheria/Tetanus/Polio, Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, Japanese Encephalitis, Meningitis ACWY, Rabies, Tick Borne Encephalitis, Typhoid
· Registered Yellow Fever Centers
· Anti-malarials including Malarone are dispensed on site
· Latest destination specific travel advice from Travax.
· Service is led by Pharmavaccs, whose expert Doctors are able to advise on complex itineraries or the impact of pre-existing medical conditions
Walk In Clinics
Our centers can provide yellow fever & hajj and umrah vaccinations with full certifications without the need for you to book appointments in advance.
Pharmavaccs is a UK leading provider of travel health vaccinations and medical services and prides itself in offering an affordable alternative to the NHS for time conscious clients across the UK.
For more information regarding our complete travel health services in Manchester including recommended vaccine schedules and prices please visit Pharmavaccs travel clinics.